Great for outdoor or indoor safety wear in industrial, building, garage mechanic, construction, road works, warehouse, motorway recovery, company team activities.
- Hi Vis Yellow & Orange conform to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 1
- Orange also conforms to GO/RT 3279
- Black & Navy provide an enhanced visibility for safety
- 80/20 Polycotton fabric treated with durable water repellent finish
- Two 5cm width 3M reflective tapes on the bottom of each legs
- Partly elasticated waistband with 5 belt loops
- Match-colour zip fly & button
- Two cargo pockets with extra reflective tape & border trimming to enhance the visibility
- Knee pads pocket with concealed access
- Rear pocket with button fastening
Fabric: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
Hi-Viz Cargo Trousers KneePad Pockets - High Visibility Safety Work Pants
PERSONALISED ITEMS POLICY:
We do not accept returns on personalised items, unless there is a clear fault with the print or embroidery. For all other reasons we do not accept returns on personalised items, as the garments are rendered unusable. Therefore, please ask us any questions beforehand and clarify the order details by sending an email or calling on the phone. We also strongly suggest ordering 1 sample garment before placing a big order with us. The customisation on the listed products is for text only. For logos please type LOGO in the customisation box and email the design(s) over to us quoting the order number. We will then assess how suitable your design is for the chosen garment and be in contact with confirmation.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, it is how we have built our reputation in our local area. If you have any issues with the order dispatched, please do not hesitate to call or message us and we will resolve the issue by promptly re-sending or refunding. Please allow 4 days processing for customisation orders, plain orders will be dispatched much faster, (usually next day). Our opening times are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm on Saturday.
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Also close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs. Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded. Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used. Do not use bleach or other strong solvents and do not use extreme heat on the garments. We strongly recommend that all garments are put into a washing machine inside out where possible.